Recent Posts

Friday, November 4, 2011

Maxine@10


Mesmerizing, magnanimous and truly worth mentioning! Who could not know Maxine Monasterio.

With such face and grace, you surely cannot deny that she is one of the reasons why we tuned in to MagTV every Sunday. Aside from that, her wit truly makes her by par with other pretty faces in the city and in the region. Before I saw her gracing the runway and the TV, she was crowned Miss Teen Philippines 2007. This signifies that she has it all, the face and the brains.


With such credentials under her crown, it is no wonder that she is one of the most sought after personality in the city. She not only puts "umph" in the runway, grace in the TV, beauty in some brands but she does more than you can ever imagine. Get to know Maxine more as she answers Etalla's 10.


1. What do you do?

First is, I'm a MED student..so what i do is I study..A LOT!!  It pretty much takes up most of my time now. but if I'm lucky...and I do get some free time...either im at home sleeping  or working as a host for a local abs-cbn show (MAG TV NA ATO NI), oh and I model sometimes to..  that's basically it..

2. Describe yourself in three words.

3 words....hmmm...that's hard...uhhhmm....

3. What is one thing you can't live without today?

hmm...the char answer would be my family...they're my inspiration in everything i do  but if your looking for a thing that i can put in my bag...i can't function without my phone..hehe... i need it especially for shoot schedules and when people contact me for events and all

4. What do you value most in your life right now?

same as my answer to #3...not the phone...my family...

5. What do you see as your greatest achievement?

i think it'll have to be...being where i am now...im on my way to becoming a doctor...the achievement there is I made my parents proud of me by having a plan for my life and hopefully i make them more proud by actually becoming a doctor


6. What is the greatest regret of your life so far?

i don't have one....i know it sounds to char to say that i don;t...but really..wala gyud... all the triumphs and mistakes i made took me to where i am now...and i'm very happy where i am

7. What are the things you would still want to achieve?

well...the first thing that comes to mind is to become a doctor...its part of the 5 year plan...

8. What makes you different?

what makes me different?...i really don't know...it's hard to tell what makes me different because for one...i don't know who to compare myself to...and second i think my answer would be too biased.haha...you'd have to ask a third party for this one

9. How do you see yourself five years from now?

I'm going to be an excellent doctor (i hope)

10. What advice can you give to yourself and to others?

Life is what you make it...so live, laugh, love and just be happy

All Photos from Maxine's Facebook Page

She's set to becoming not only one of the best models in the city, but also a doctor and surely an inspiration to us ladies. In spite of the varied opportunities she could have grab, she knows what she wants and is now pursuing to realize it. Maxine truly deserves more than that crown. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3