Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mauve

I am a sucker for accessories. And I have always been on the hunt for great online stores that can be able to provide me with just about anything. And good thing Mauve came to my rescue.


Mauve's tag line is "Make a statement. Wear Mauve". True to that line, indeed they are able to aid ladies to truly be different hence making an appeal in every accessory that they deliver. They have quirky accessories from necklaces, to bracelets, to rings and clutches. It is like your one stop store for items that are unique and all the more affordable pieces that would surely fit your budget.

Here are some items that perhaps you might want to collect and include in your ensemble that Mauve can provide.




You can never go wrong with these pieces I tell you. No wonder such items and brand are commonly worn by the popular fashion bloggers in the country such as Camille Co, Kryz Uy, Laureen Uy, Patricia Prieto and more. Having one Mauve accessory can truly boost your current ensemble indeed making a statement. Their stocks run out so fast hence you need to order fast. Apart from that since their items are unique, they commonly released one per item.

Mauve is Etallasa's newest blog partner. And look what they sent over.

Two braided bracelets that I gave to my boyfriend and keep one for myself. 

One epic necklace, a bracelet and one connector ring.

Unfortunately, the last items are not mine. As much as I want to keep those things, these are for my dear readers. Yes they are up for giveaway! Stay tuned on how you can win not one but all of these three from my blog partner Mauve

By the way you can check out Mauve via their Facebook or Multiply site. I know you would want to view their collection, hence better click now.


Do not forget to join my ongoing giveaways such as RKKR's Pink Christmas Giveaway and 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3