Recent Posts

Friday, November 11, 2011

Lissa@10


If there is one fashion icon who inspired me to dress up and even more create this blog, I could readily say that Lissa Kahayon is one. I have been following her blog since the start of the year and more so her shops. She is one lady that can easily pull up vintage pieces and can effortlessly transform her look into something rock and punk. It's like every piece of fashion item is meant for her. She is a definite scene stealer.

In spite of the distance and the impossibility to meet her one day, there is no stopping me from hoping she would answer Etallasa's 10. And thank God she did. She is not only one fashion blogger to adore but definitely one worth imitating because of her down to earth attitude, friendly behavior and kalog attitude.



Get to know this top fashion blogger more as the pretty Lissa answers the ten.

1. What do you do? 

I'm a blogger, entrepreneur and a freelance stylist.

2. Describe yourself in three words. 

Unpredictable, busy & moody.



3. What is one thing you can't live without today? 

My eyebrow pencil.

4. What do you value most in your life right now? 

My family, my friends, my blog & my e-mail.



5. What do you see as your greatest achievement? 

Being able to graduate with honors.

6. What is the greatest regret of your life so far? 

None, everything is a blessing and a learning experience.



7. What are the things you would still want to achieve? 

Be able to expand my business and eventually have my own store.

8. What makes you different? 

The fact that I'm a cowboy- you can make me do anything/take me anywhere and I'll somehow find a way to work things out for myself. :)



9. How do you see yourself five years from now? 

Hopefully, I still get to blog, happily in love (LOL) and I already have my own store.

10. What advice can you give to yourself and to others? 

Everything takes time, patience is key. There are some things that you may not understand now but you just have to trust in the process.


You are truly one beautiful blogger and as a person, even better. No words can express on how much you inspired me in a way or another. I do hope that I get to see and know you in the near future. Perhaps a quick visit to Cagayan de Oro would suffice.

Do not forget to follow Lissa via her Twitter, Blog and Chictopia. You would surely not regret it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3