Recent Posts

Friday, November 25, 2011

Fourth@10


Photography is something I yearn about to know. However, with my personal lapses, it seems this is still one far fetched dream. Yet, if there is one person who I would entrust my photos with, it would definitely be Fourth Legara.

Fourth for sure knows how to work out cameras. Whatever the medium is be it DSLR or not, he could be able to capture images beautifully. Above all, it is amazing how he could turn one simple scene into something fresh, warm and lovely. Now that is pure talent I must say.


Another thing that amazes me above all else, is the notion that Fourth can juggle school, extra curricular activities and his photography. He knows for sure what his craft is and also his priorities. Interested to know him more as the person behind the lens? You can check out his photos and even read more as he answers Etallasa's ten.


1. What do you do? 

I shoot weddings, lifestyle portraits, and other events like debut, christening, engagement, etc.

2. Describe yourself in three words. 

more than a photographer, i consider myself an artist as a whole.


3. What is one thing you can't live without today? 

a camera (This is unexpected)

4. What do you value most in your life right now? 

my family


5. What do you see as your greatest achievement? 

to be known as an artist/photographer in a place i didn't grew up in.

6. What is the greatest regret of your life so far? 

i messed up with my TOR.


7. What are the things you would still want to achieve? 

to become an international photographer

8. What makes you different? 

i do things with passion and i always try to bring out elegance from simplicity.


9. How do you see yourself five years from now? 

enjoying my life while taking photos of the world from one continent to another. be it business or hobby.

10. What advice can you give to yourself and to others? 

hone what you have, that will be your advantage, your stronghold.



With such caliber of photos, who would not like to get him as your future official photographer? On another note, Fourth as a person is indeed admirable. Imagine what he could accomplished in the future. I am sure that being one international photographer is not far fetched for a man like him. And pretty certain that you could be able to take photographs in the world on a different light with your lens and above all your artistry skills.


Fourth Legara
http://www.fourthlegara.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3