Recent Posts

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Yen's Butingthings

Hurray for another accessories store! God, I am never fed up of those little trinkets hence I am always on the lookout for new stores that can delight my accessories craving. Good thing I landed to Yen's Butingthings.


This cute store is owned by another cutie named Jamie Lou Borile. Although she is situated in Camarines Norte, her market spans nationwide. Aside from that her shop delivers every demand of its lady consumers from watches, rings, bracelets, bangles and more. You can hardly pick an item because everything is just lovable. Here are my top picks perfect for any holiday events and parties!











Accessories overload it is! Hence, if you want to get your hands on these cute little ones and even explore other great finds, check out Yen's Butingthings Facebook Store. Or you can just shoot Jamie a text message at   09328880936. You can also explore Jamie's Tumblr.

And another good news! Yen's Butingthings will sponsor one giveaway! Hurray! Find out the great items you could possibly win and how you can join in.

For the meantime, you can join my other giveaways here:

Great pieces from Obsessions Without Limits

That's 6 Giveaways all in all! My way and my sponsor's way of saying thank you to everyone's support. And what better way to express such but by giving these rewards.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3