Recent Posts

Sunday, December 4, 2011

D'Cakes

Craving for sweets? Perhaps are you looking for the best venue to buy good desserts especially that the holidays is dawning near? Should that be the case, you will surely love this post. Let me present to you a new store I bumped into last week. This is D'Cakes.

Strategically situated in Dolores Street Cagayan de Oro City, D'Cakes provide various sweet treats you could surely enjoy. This includes, cakes, cupcakes and others. As their tag line goes, "Baked to perfection cakes and cupcakes", I could truly attest that their sweets are above par than other sweet shops in the city.

They tend to take reservations, walk-in costumers, food for groups and kids, take out, delivery and catering. Here are some delish treats that would welcome you in the event you get to visit their store.







Mind you, these are only a few of the many cupcakes they have in store for everyone. Want more treats? Let's take a look at their cakes shall we?






Wow! I can't help but crave! D'Cakes is managed by Dexa Meg Garcia and her business partner.


Here are the sweet pieces I can't help but buy. Let the hording begin...




I know my pictures did not give justice to these delish ones. However, should you want to try it out yourself, simply visit them at their store in Dolores Street.

Should you want to order something from D'Cakes here are more contact details:

Number: 639057559783
Telephone: (088)3232009
Email: dexameg@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/DCakes/189713817732612

If you want to be updated with the new items they can deliver, it would be best to like their Facebook page.

It would be best to treat your family and friends to a whole new sweet experience. And what better way to achieve this but only with D'Cakes.



Join my ongoing giveaways and you might win:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3