Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

33

Since this blog does not only cater to fashion and the like, I am also sharing with you some tidbits of my personal life. I do hope that would be perfectly fine for my readers.

Exactly a week ago, we celebrated our 33 months of being together. That is close to three years already. I am so blessed for having a man like him who is more than a boyfriend in terms of label. With that said, it has been a monthly ritual to dine out somewhere special. This time, we decided to go back to Brewberry, a great restaurant famous for their sweets.

We have been in this place for quite some time now and I must say that if you are looking for great food, this is one great place to resort into most especially if you are hungry. Here are some snapshots around the resto.





Find us here~

Now we go to the most awaited part of the tradition, it is the food. We ordered Famish. From the word itself this could really satisfy your hunger. This consists of onion rings, buffalo wings, baby back ribs and fried meat with different dips and sauces.




The two of us chowed on this however we were not able to finish the onion rings. Too bad. Now our dessert!


Brewberry is famous for this hence it is but right to order this one.

More than the food, I am thankful for the 33 months that we have been together. It is such a delight knowing that each waking morning someone somewhere is loving you this much. And the best feeling in the world is to love and be loved in return. I do hope that you already found yours. Or if not, for certain, someone is out there for you.



On another note, do not hesitate to join my giveaways:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the blueberry cheesecake! Great shot of the cake.

http://bylinebylia.blogspot.com

Rhea Mocorro said...

Thank you for the kind words Lia. Much appreciated

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3