Recent Posts

Thursday, December 1, 2011

TheBagFinderPh, The Best Bags for Christmas

Oh what better way to spend the great holidays
But by having bags that you can carry away
Much more if it got the use and the looks
For sure you would be certainly hooked.

This Christmas TheBag Finder tends to give
An 11 inches lambskin satchel to live
And my oh my this I cannot resist
That even in my dreams this bag persist.

There are many bags you would surely love
That only TheBag Finder would be above
Hence here are some bags I would duly suggest
For me and others to get and invest.

Like one there is Oversized Alexa in Gloss
For sure wearing this one would make you look like a boss
Look at its exterior and even more its details
You would certainly be like the Princess of Wales.


Then there's this satchel named Sassy Girl
With all the candy colors you could hurl
You can put all your belongings inside in a jiffy
Without a mess even if you are in a hurry


Should you want to win a satchel for your own
Make a post about TheBag Finder bags like a wishbone
Tag 25 friends that you hold dear
Then include the shop links below the rear
Do not forget to tweet your little entry
Who knows you could win a satchel for free.

TheBag Finder Links:


Multiply:
http://thebagfinderph.multiply.com/

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thebagfinder-Ph/288906311132946

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/thebagfinderph

Whole mechanics of the giveaway:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3