Recent Posts

Monday, December 12, 2011

Vantan Manila

If there is one online store that can be able to deliver unique and fashionable clothing pieces, only one name would come into my mind. And that is no less than Vantan Manila.


I have been a long time follower of this great shop ever since they released their self made headband collection. And I fell in love with their items when they already released their clothing line. And who would not? Considering that their items are unique and vibrant in colors, you can never resist the kind of ingenuity they are putting in their every collection. They just recently released their 28th collection with their former ones sold out. To better know Vantan Manila, here are some pieces that I am sure you would be head over heels.








Now you know what I am talking about. And there is no denying that their collections once released will be sold out in a couple of days. And even more, they are releasing unique pieces at limited quantity. Hence, you could guarantee that you will have little to no chance of bumping into someone wearing the same ensemble as yours. To further look at the possible items that Vantan Manila has in store for you, better check out these links:


Vantan Manila Multiply: http://vantanmanila.multiply.com/



Join my newest giveaway


and join my existing ones




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3