Recent Posts

Friday, October 28, 2011

TJ@10


He is indeed totally jazzy not only in music but also in looks, totally jocund as evident by his friends and multitude of fans and totally jorgeous. Say what?! Forget the last part. I am talking about TJ Monterde.


TJ has been a household name in Cagayan de Oro because of his hosting stints every Sunday in Mag TV. Much more he also can be seen in other hosting events within or outside his mother company. Aside from that, he is also one sought after model in the city. Much more he is also inclined with music as he can sing and plays. Mr. Perfect after all is not a far-fetch dream ladies since TJ is definitely one.

I am pretty certain many misses his handsome face in TV every Sunday since he is somewhere North pursuing  something big. However, ladies and fans need not miss him for the meantime as he was kind enough to answer Etallasa's 10 questions. Get to know TJ in here.

1. What do you do?

I DJ on the radio, I host, I sing, I play the guitar, I write; I do things that make me happy.

2. Describe yourself in three words.

Sincere / Happy / Corny!

3. What is one thing you can't live/ leave without today?

Mushy it may seem but I can’t live without prayer, it’s what sustains me.

4. What do you value most in your life right now?

The people I love! They’re my inspiration

5. What do you see as your greatest achievement?

Honestly, one thing is being able to be a part of MagTV, I always see that as a very great achievement. But, generally, the person I am right now, determined and passionate!


6. What is the greatest regret of your life so far?

Cliché it may be, but nothing actually; no regrets, learn from them.

7. What are the things you would still want to achieve?

A lot! Get a real job, drive my own car, be a VJ, produce my own album, travel the world, and the list goes on.. and on.. and on.

8. What makes you different?

Ive been staring at this question for 20 minutes now, I don’t really know. Haha!

9. How do you see yourself five years from now?

Living my dreams! Boom baby!

10. What advice can you give to yourself and to others?

Never ever give up on any situation; Look up! He has Plan B, He’ll back you up!
“be a prisoner of hope” - Joel Osteen


More than a host seen in our TV screens, more than the man behind the mic, it is clearly seen that TJ has indeed more to offer. A man with great faith, great face and great future, he would surely go places!

Get to know TJ more with these pages:

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/titusjohn24
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/titusjohn24
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3