Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Julie

The Mango X Lookbook is currently the new hype of many fashion bloggers and fashionistas worldwide. With many things you can win and a chance to fly to Barcelona, who would not right? Even I would like to grab this opportunity if only I can.

However let us rest from such dream and instead vote for Julie. She's a fashion blogger situated in Manila. Like any other girls she also dreamed of joining the pool of others who would like to get in the promo and win. To help her kindly hype her look in her Lookbook Account. What fascinates me aside from her simple yet classy sense of fashion is her aspiration as evident by her lookbook description which is:



"I would love to be the next Mango “It” Girl and I know I have what it takes. To be a part of one of the most popular clothing brand in the fashion industry is a dream come true. It's every girl's dream. But the most important and the best part of this contest is the $10,000 check to the charity of our choice."

Hence, if you have got the chance, vote for a Filipina to represent the country in one of the most prestigious fashion event of the year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3