Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kryz




If there is one so etallasa (down south) and It Girl girl at the same time, Kryz Uy would definitely be one. I have been an avid follower of her blog for God knows when and I truly admire this girl. Accomplishment wise she is in a pedestal that every Bisaya girl would like to achieve. There are absolutely many things you would surely love about her aside from her looks and great fashion sense. Her eager promotion of everything down south can truly be admired such as local entrepreneurs in Cebu and the like. Not to mention her sister's brand What a Girl Wants is truly a growing fashion empire of giving out fashionable yet affordable fashion pieces that I as well love. Good thing they have a branch in Cagayan de Oro for which I am a frequent shopper and a visitor too.

For this new venture of yours, I pray that you would represent the country to be the new Mango's It Girl. Every Filipina would surely be proud most especially us girls from down south. With that said, why not we support her by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3