Recent Posts

Friday, October 14, 2011

Justin@10

Justin is the one and only better half of Rhea {owner of this blog}. They have been around for more than two years. More than a boyfriend, he is also pursuing a degree in Xavier University and also a freelancer. Because of him, I was able to get another career, learn new stuffs and became happier in life. More than that, he played a bigger role in my life in which words can't suffice. With that said, he is worth featuring as one personality I truly admire and love.



1. What do you do? 
- I'm a full time SEO Consultant/Chief Link Strategist for an American Firm, Seismic Marketing and I am also a full time Psychology student in Xavier University.

2. Describe yourself in three words.
- spontaneous, outgoing, offensive

3. What is one thing you can't leave/live without today?
- My wallet. Everything is there, from ATM to credit card.

4. What do you value most in your life right now?
- Right now, my girlfriend, family and the people that help keep me sane.

5. What do you see as your greatest achievement?
- getting a job that I really like and making a career out of it.



6. What is the greatest regret of your life so far?
- I don't think I've ever had any regrets because i learned that it weighs people down and it hinders them from moving forward.

7. What are the things you would still want to achieve?
- get a REAL degree, get an MA and PhD in psychology, teach or guide young minds.

8. What makes you different?
- I don't have the same kind of interests as majority of men do; i don't like and play basketball, i rarely watch sports, and i don't drink.

9. How do you see yourself five years from now?
- graduated with a degree and hopefully starting a new career in psychology.

10. What advice can you give to yourself and to others?
- Don't take things too seriously, unless necessary. You'll never enjoy life to its fullest if you do...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3