Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

AVA Feature

An AVA newsletter always surprises me. Simply because of the notion that you could be able to have a sneak preview on their upcoming sales and other worth checking details. This will also give you an overview of their ongoing sales and other items to watch out for the week.

However this newsletter is something different. Simply because my Shanghai post was featured in their community. More than the surprise I was both happy and overwhelmed. I cannot believe it that a simple post about that pair of shoes would be worth posting in their newsletter and also shared to many. Thank you AVA for the feature!


Aside from that, allow me to share the exciting contents of their newsletter today!


Long Champ Sale is back at 40% off. Sale starts on October 26, 2011!


Suelas Pre-orders at 30% off. You can reserve a pair today!


BGBG Maxazria, Skagen Germany, and ODM. Sale starts on October 28!

Jeffrey Campbell and Report Footwear. Sale starts on October 28!

With these affordable and genuine fashion finds what more can you ask? Sign up for AVA today before these items would be out of grasp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3