Recent Posts

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Me@10

Want to know me more? Here are ten answered questions that might help you to know a little bit about myself.



1. What do you do?

I am currently a college teacher at Xavier University and a freelance virtual assistant.

2. Describe yourself in three words.

Workaholic, dreamer, idealist

3. What is one thing you can't leave/live without today?

Internet

4. What do you value most in your life right now?

Relationships with friends and loved-ones.

5. What do you see as your greatest achievement?

Teaching other people through my profession.

6. What is the greatest regret of your life so far?

Going too far (distance that is) for love.

7. What are the things you would still want to achieve?

Having my own house.

8. What makes you different?

My unique personality.

9. How do you see yourself five years from now?

Having my own business and starting to build my family.

10. What advice can you give to yourself and to others?

Have the right dose of attitude in order to achieve what you want in your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3