Recent Posts

Saturday, October 15, 2011

AVA

It is always good to get one great deal. And what more if this would be from branded ones. Have you ever imagined getting Calvin Klein shades at 50% off? Perhaps would you be interested to get Longchamp bags at 40%? All these and even more when you visit AVA.


AVA is the country's first invitation only online shopping community. This is like an exclusive site for duly invited guests where in return you could be able to seize great deals on great and branded items. It is like having a VIP pass to one fab event. How glamorous that sounds! Much more they carry desired and unique brands such as Plueys, Aranaz, Hush Puppies, Sebago, Melissa, Vieta, Jeffrey Campbell, Rajo Laurel, Guess and many many more. Plus these are authentic ones so you can be certain that you are getting one great item at a very low price.

Last Friday was their Anthology sale. I bet you know how much I love this brand as evident by my post here.


I have been aiming to get their Shanghai flats and good thing AVA has this on sale.


Simply imagine from 2,795 this has dropped to 1,956.50. That is 30% off. They have other Anthology shoes on sale and stocks are running so fast. You have until October 28 to seize this one or until supplies last. I got the last pair of my shoe size and it will arrive 3 to 7 days from now wrapped in a special custom design AVA gift box. I can't wait!

Their deals are typically shown every Friday and they have great brands coming every week. So what are you waiting for. If you want to get branded items without the guilt, better be part of AVA today. Click on my exclusive invitation HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3