Recent Posts

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shanghai

Got one big surprise yesterday. My AVA purchase has arrived! Aside from getting a new pair of shoes at 30% off, it was also one convenient shopping experience. Simply imagine ordering items online and have it delivered right in front of your doorsteps. Thank God for the Internet and creative sites like AVA.

The package was packed in one big LBC box. Forgive me if I did not bother to get a picture simply because I was too excited to open it. Feels like Christmas~

Here are the contents of the package.




The package comes with a little thank you note from AVA


It also contains a sling bag to easily carry your purchase around.



Finally, the box!




Anddddd~ my new Shanghai flats from Anthology!

Thank you so much AVA. This purchase may not be possible without you. If you would like to have this kind of shopping convenience at relatively low prices, be part of the country's first invitation only online shopping community AVA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3