Tons of backlogs yet again. However, for my comeback post, let me share to you one great product from my trusted health store Fine Living, and this is their newest addition the Moroccan Argan Oil.
Perhaps you might be wondering by now what's the use of this oil? How is this different from the other commercial oils in the market? I too have questioned such use yet I am enlightened with such great revelations that I cannot wait to share.
Argan Oil is extracted from the nuts of the Argan Tree. What is rare about this one is that the tree only grows in the South Western Region of Morocco. The oil has been tagged as the "Liguid Gold" simply because of its great anti aging properties. How awesome is that! With its natural antioxidants, no wonder this can be considered as one of the safest and the most recommended oil to prevent premature aging. Plus this is also rich in Vitamin E and more so essential fatty acids.
Here's a rundown of the Argan Oil's key benefits that you should not miss.
• Regulates oily skin
• Used as a nourishing facial treatment and night oil, as a skin protector in cold weather, or as an after-sun soother and moisturizer;
• Helps minimize pores;
• Firms and regenerates your skin;
• Has a strengthening effect for hair and nails;
• It firms the nails and softens the cuticles;
• Great for easing the appearance of stretch marks and scars because it helps maintain skin elasticity;
• Smoothen fly-aways and frizz. Gives shine to the hair without looking greasy.
• In Arthritic and Rheumatic conditions in which joints and tissues of the body are damaged, Argan oil greatly soothes and reduces the pain
• Works against rheumatism;
• Reduces skin irritation and redness because of acne, blemishes, eczema, psoriasis and skin asthma
• Anti wrinkle effect; reduces signs of aging caused by sun and wind, stress or the natural aging process and prevents dehydration, helps to renew cell structure and revitalizes skin for more elasticity,
• It also helps reduce the appearance of crow’s feet (wrinkles under the eyes)
• Helps lighten acne marks;
• One of the most amazing facts about Argan oil is that along with dry skin it is equally good for oily skin. Sebum is an oily substance secreted by sebaceous glands which keeps the skin wet and protects against dryness, but its excess secretion is bad for the skin. Argan oil regulates the secretion of sebum and keeps it to a manageable level.
Hence, if you are having problems with your wrinkles, acne marks or you would want to keep your face looking young, it would be best to order the Moroccan Argan Oil in Fine Living today. What are you waiting for, order one now!