Recent Posts

Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Mag Issues

Hurray it is the first day of September and it is the BER months already. I can already smell Christmas! Oh how time flies. But I am just loving it.

With the new month, this calls for new magazine covers. I bet you are ready to hit your newsstands to see what's cooking and who are on the covers. Alas, allow me to provide you with such. Here are some.

Top Bloggers for Preview

KC for Mega


Iza for Metro

Heart for Meg

One Direction for Candy

Young siblings for Chalk

Young siblings for Flique

Jericho for Men's Health

Angelica for Women's Health

Piolo for YES!

Solenn and Paulo for Cosmopolitan 

Olivia for Rogue

Ramon Ang for Esquire

Melissa for FHM

Gerald for FHM Collections

There you have it! So which ones are your bet? Which ones are you most likely to get. Share it with us.




Join my giveaways!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Honestly I am disappointed on the cover of Preview Magazine. Thou I really admire Ms.Laureen pero it seems like the 3 girls were overly retouched / Photoshopped. I read a lot of bad comments on Fashion Pulis where it has been posted there. Anyway, KC and Iza looks great no?

Anonymous said...

mega and metro grabe makapagphotoshop...prang alien na ang dating.

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message and I will surely get back to you. Thank you so much <3